- It's easy to make notes. And there are many easier ways to make notes - like Copy-pasting or Quoting.
- What we miss while doing that is the intention of note-taking.
- Note-taking is not to collect ideas but to develop ideas, arguments, and discussions.
- Notes are an active way of thinking, not resources for Spaced Repeatation
- Andy Matuschak suggests evergreen notes as a Notetaking process towards cumulative (personal) knowledge, than information capture.
Making notes is the easiest part
Content under CC BY-SA 4.0. Powered by Jekyll Garden