A page that tells you what I am focused on at this point of life. Inspired by Derek Sivers's, Now Page idea.
- Working on a design system for an enterprise product that needs to scale and support multiple use cases and regions.
- DONE : Building an AntiLibraryAntiLibrary
By definition, An antilibrary is a collection of books we own but have never read. In my case, it's list of books I would like to own / read ;) See my Reading list.
Fiction - Malayalam
സോവിയ്റ്... by category and making reading a daily habit. (If any suggestions, do share via email or DM to twitter)
- DONE: Restart Newsletter
- DONE: Start publishing cleaned-up articles via newsletter and medium. Newsletter for refined content, working notes for half-baked and evergreens, a telegram channel for everything half baked - movie review to daily sketches.
- Few long forms to write:
- DONE: my current bullet journal method
- Jekyll and Obsidian setup,
- on having multiple note
- decision log for communication.
- Instead of linking amazon, LibraryLibrary
This List of books I have read, along with my current reads.
✦ are for the must-reads, and ❷ are re-reads. Also, See Antilibrary. for the bigger list ;)
Building Knowledge Graphs, ... and Movie ListMovie List
An attempt to list good and better (<2.5 in scale of 5) movies I saw. I started this page as a practice to log movies, but that's something I always fail to maintain!
Bhoothakaalam, Mal... should have link to review notes. (Which means more writing!)
On Jekyll Theme / Website
- Easier image support
! based transclusion
- New UI
- Add Contact / Mentoring page