Good meeting checklist
- Meetings are not the place to surprise peopleMeetings are not the place to surprise people
It is always better to go to (conduct a) meeting with proper preparation and after providing clarity to the participants about the context. Bad meetings are time killers. Also bad meetings confuses...
- Meeting should have an agenda, in-fact, meeting invite should come with an agenda.
- Not everyone has to speak, but everyone has to feel heard.
- You don't have to be the first with an opinionYou don't have to be the first with an opinion
In a meeting, being first to share an opinion doesn't make you important or significant. While it's not always true, but in most cases, the faster you react, you think less.
Ideas are fragile. ...
- These days, I am aligned to the idea of recording meetings by default for async consumption
- Documenting MeetingsDocumenting Meetings
### Basic Principles
1. Have a clear objective for your meeting notes.
2. Keep your notes concise without losing important information.
3. Use tools like [Toggl](https://toggl.com/track/) for time...
Decision Documentation for CommunicationDecision Documentation for Communication
Similar to how I Documenting Meetings, I use a simple Change log within Figma (Read: Changelog as a consistent communication tool) to track the design evolution from a design perspective. T...