- 'Additive Enablers' and 'Removing Blockers'
- Enablers enable new functionality that makes the product more valuable
- Blockers are the friction that prevents a user from using your product.
- Before building a feature, try to understand if the problem is genuinely preventing someone from using the product or a nice to have in their user experience. Is this a real problem
- Also, check if this is important to be done now or can it be done later.
- Prioritization is important. What and when to Prioritize is also important.
Prioritize enablers and blockers
Content under CC BY-SA 4.0. Powered by Jekyll Garden