- Finding solutions are usually a fast-moving, fast-paced process. It might not be a 'deeper' exploration, but a 'broader'.
- Once we have solutions, it's essential to slow down and critically go through each step to see if we are missing anything.
- One way to analyze the solution is to walk through a use case in slow motion.
- We need to find edge cases and validate our assumptions, learning curve, and consistency of experience.
How I do
- On Breadboarding phase and High Fidelity Design phase, I prefer starting from base-point and going through all Affordances, and check what it leads to.
- Similar to how a website is crawled to created generate a sitemap, I go through all options, not just the one focused on user goal or feature objective.