- Output is measured based on scope, cost, and time.
- Outcome is based on behavior, satisfaction, and Impact.
- Impacts like ROI, Market share, etc., might be lagging indicators.
- At most of the time, we will have too many ideas. In such cases, we need to confirm Is this a real problem, and if it's worth investing in.
- As we have too many ideas, too many random tasks defined as goals, we assume our job is to build more ideas. That's wrong. The job is to build less. The job is to minimize output, and maximize outcome.
Focus on Outcome, not Output
Content under CC BY-SA 4.0. Powered by Jekyll Garden