- Everyone on the team should write their own issues. It's faster.
- Also, from the clarity, it's easier to understand how clear they abound the end goal, thus setting up the team to do a better job.
- Writing their own tasks provide them enough space to think about the problem on a more profound level and come with better approaches or questions about missing parts.
- When tasks are assigned, the focus will be on getting them done. When they have to create their task, the focus will be on solutions and deliverables.
- [Linear Method] (https://linear.app/method)