- It is always good to start defining design from top-down, as we need to Keep user experience discussions at the product level and not restricted to some features.
- Once we have clarity on a product idea and user goals, we can spend some time planning screens required to achieve the flow, and try to Templatize them.
- Here, the intentions are:
- To understand the flow, not the entire user flow, at least a high level.
- This helps us to reduce complexities, combine similar processes, and create a simplified info-architecture.
- While doing this, we try to reuse existing templates as much as we can.
- This is not the final UX strategy but helps us to achieve a better understanding and a stable base design faster.
- As a result of this process, we will know the mandatory unique pages that we have to build to attain some goals and templates repeated across the product.
- Frequency of template reusage will help on Interface Inventory building and on creating a Scorecards to Pilot Design System Migration
UX templates for Stable Design
Content under CC BY-SA 4.0. Powered by Jekyll Garden