Over the last 14 years, I’ve worked on a diverse range of products across multiple disciplines from UX research, visual design, interaction design, and code. Read More
- Mac Book Pro for design and office use
- iPad Pro 2020 for personal requirements
- Google Pixel 3a, with Before Launcher and 95% notifications turned off.
- 2013 Kindle Paperwhite
- Calibre for e-book management
- clippings.io for highlights.
- Telegram Saved messages as read-it-later tool
- Obsidian Clipper for sending Bookmarks to Obsidian
- Raindrop for Bookmark management
- Bullet Journal for task, habit and event tracking
- Neorah Dotted Journal notebooks
- TWSBI Eco and Jinhao fountain pens
- GIMP for Raster
- Inkscape for vector
- Figma for screen design.
- Procreate App on my iPad, but not that well used.
- Figma Resources
- Ex- Evernote and Notion user.
- Currently Obsidian + Markdown.
- Also uses VSCode and 1writer to write.
- Obsidian theme for choice is Things, with font IA Font
- Basecamp, if you prefer strong documentation and clarity
- Trello, simple task management
- Linear, for tech projects
- Github Projects, for simple tech projects
- Toggl, for time management and billing
- Audible, Storytel, KuKu FM for Audiobook
- Voice app in case if I need one
- PocketCast, Google Podcasts and Snipd for Podcasts
- YTMusic for Music
- PCloud for Storage
- Flow for Pomodoro Timer (Mac)
- Magnet for Window Arrangement (Mac)
- Grammarly for english grammar (Not a paid user)
- Alfred for custom actions (Mac)
- Substack for Newsletter
- Arc for browsing (Mac)
- Habits for Habit Tracking (Android)
- See Site Credits