- Work is like a hill, divides Every piece of work to two phases.
- An uphill
- phase of figuring out the approach
- A downhill
- phase of execution.
- The Hill Chart diagram looks like a broad bell curve, with a vertical dotted line down the middle.
- The left edge is the start, the right end is the finish
- the left half is figuring out, and the right is executing.
- Every task is mentioned in this hill diagram.
- This feature is available in Basecamp .
Work is like a hill
© 2022 • Contents under CC-BY-NC • Credits