- While Wireframing using pen and paper is an interesting way of communication that helps in building clarity over the idea – it is time-consuming for non-designers.
- Especially when non-designer manager uses it as a tool to communicate with designers.
- Also, wireframe is 'instructive' than suggestive.
- Tools like Balsamiq work very similar to Figma or Sketch, but with some restrictions.
- The time a non-designer takes to build is quite high.
- To bring clarity over feature and edge-cases, it is better to use Breadboarding.
- By using Breadboarding over Wireframes, there is a significant time saving, and it also provides designers more ground to think and solve design from a visual perspective.
Stop spending time on Wireframing
© 2022 • Contents under CC-BY-NC • Credits