- Before building a feature, try to understand if the problem is genuinely preventing someone from using the product or a nice to have in their user experience.
- Is this a real problem.
- Check if it's important to be done now, or can be done later.
- Enablers enable new functionality that makes the product more valuable.
- Blockers are the friction that prevents a user from using your product.
- We need to remove blocker, and add enablers.
Prioritize enablers and blockers
© 2022 • Contents under CC-BY-NC • Credits