- An easier way of understanding Atomicity is by comparing it with Lego Box. The Lego Box contains a set of 'blocks,' a basic unit of the game.
- Lego Blocks are the smallest component. You can't break it into the smaller component.
- By mix and match, you can build complex components.
- There is a defined consistency/rules; you have to follow those to build stable results.
- There are endless combinations.
- Lego sells it in 'thematic form.' One contains flight; the other contains a crane. - You can define a theme by choosing not to include out-of-scope elements.