An easier way of understanding AtomicityAtomicity
Atomicity refers to the smallest, irreducible building block material. The core concept is that as you build things after defining the smallest, individual elements, then the possibility of mixing ... is by comparing it with Lego Box. The Lego Box contains a set of 'blocks,' a basic unit of the game.
- Lego Blocks are the smallest component. You can't break it into the smaller component.
- By mix and match, you can build complex components.
- There is a defined consistency/rules; you have to follow those to build stable results.
- There are endless combinations.
- Lego sells it in 'thematic form.' One contains flight; the other contains a crane. - You can define a theme by choosing not to include out-of-scope elements.