Figma is my current choice of tool for screen designing. These are a few plugins and template I use that helps me in improving the process and pace.
- Material from Google
- Primer from Github
- ADS Components from Atlassian
- Twilio's Paste Library
- Base from Uber
- Evergreen from Segment
- AntD from Ant Designs
- Unsplash to pull images
- Content Reel to pull strings
- Auto Flow to draw flows. Great for breadboarding
- Blush for illustrations
- Redlines for measurement annotation
- Font Changer to quick swap fonts
- Font Scale to generate font scales
- Lottie to animate!
- Figma Tokens to Tokenise
- Contrast Checker for a11y checking
- SPELL, Grammarlyfor Figma
- Tailwind Color Generator
- 3D Transform for previews and show-off
- FigMotion for animations inside figma
- WireBox for hi-fed to low-fed conversation (good for UX focused workshops)
- Similayer for bulk selection based on criteria
- Find and Replace for text find and replace!
- Figma UI Design Tutorial: Get Started in Just 24 Minutes(2022)
- Figma Tutorial For UI Design - 10 hour long!, but worth (skim & bookmark)
- Figma Tutorial : Variants, Official Video
- Figma Tutorial : AutoLayout, Official Video - Must learn skill, best place to learn!