- The Eisenhower Matrix – Urgent-Important Matrix – Helps in prioritising tasks by urgency and importance.
- The matrix is divided into four –
- Top being important,
- bottom for not-important,
- left for urgent
- right for not urgent.
- This gives four quadrants NU+I, U+I, U+NI and NU+NI.
- Do what's in Urgent and Important
- Schedule Important but not Urgent
- Delegate not important but urgent
- ignore what's not important or urgent.
- Ankur Warikoo recommended adding a Third dimension to Eisenhower Matrix, and making it practically easier.
© 2022 • Contents under CC-BY-NC • Credits