Evergreen NotesEvergreen Notes
Evergreen notes are Andy Matuschak's take on Zettelkasten. This is more modern, digital-first way of note taking that focuses on 'accumulating knowledge over time' than building connections, or... is very similar to ZettelkastenZettelkasten
Zettelkasten is a method of personal knowledge management used by Niklas Luhmann, a German sociologist. It recommends creating independent Atomicity notes so that we can connect them with other..., and the core principles are almost the same. The difference is that Zettelkasten consider literature notes and permanent notes as a tool for building outputs (academic papers, blogs) , while Evergreen / Digital garden, focuses on knowledge accumulation.
- Fleet notes are made, so that you won't forget.
- Literature notes are made, and kept, as a knowledge base.
- Permanent note summarises multiple lit notes.
- And that leads to some kind of output.
- Atomic notes areaccumulated.
- Ideas as written and added to garden. All notes are part of the garden, and has a potential to be evergreen.
- Notes get modified over time, and 'grows' as you learn more.
- Notes might change drastically, gets archived or deleted.
- Knowledge is accumulated.
- BOOK- How to Take Smart Notes Private or Broken Links
The page you're looking for is either not available or private!
- Andy Matuschak's notes