- Ryder Carroll created a method of organising personal information such as tasks, reminders, to-do lists, notes in a single notebook called Bullet Journal.
- It was primarily created for analog notebooks, while there are digital bullet journal users too.
- Any notebook can be turned into a bullet journal. You can build layouts and improve over time.
- You can keep it decorative or minimal. I keep it rough.
- It recommends rapid logging, short bullet notes. Also, the different types of bullets are used as differentiator of content type and status.
- Index page is a Topic linked to multiple pages (while traditional notebooks links page to topic)
How I use Bullet JournalHow I use Bullet Journal
I am into Bullet Journaling since 2018
The system is extensible and customizable. Also, planning works for me better with analog systems than digital.
My Journal is a rough notebook